Microdermabrasion is a rejuvenation treatment that can be used on the face, neck, hands but also on the body such as back, arms, cleavage and legs.
Microdermabrasion has many benefits, namely:
- It exfoliates and removes dead and scaly cells.
- It rejuvenates and rehabilitates the skin because it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, key elements of the connective tissue to provide elasticity, firmness and freshness to the skin obtaining softness and silkiness.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, correcting the rough and uneven texture of the skin.
- Diminishes pigmentation and slight superficial imperfections caused by the sun and external agents.
- Cleanses pores leaving the skin smooth.
Previously, microdermabrasion treatments were only available in dermatological offices, beauty salons or aesthetic medicine centers at considerable prices, but today we can obtain the same benefits from the comfort of our home since there are devices on the market that achieve professional results for the price of what a single treatment in a specialized center could cost.
With the introduction of micro diamond technology, microdermabrasion has become safer and more suitable to be applied by oneself. A device that we highly recommend for the great satisfaction of its users is the Nuvederm Microderm GLO which is FDA approved as well as having been designed by dermatologists.
The Microderm GLO is simple to use and produces the same or better results than expensive treatments in dermatological centers. We say that it can produce better results because with this device you pay only once and then you can apply the treatment as many times as you consider necessary without ever having to spend more for it.
This post is also available in: Español